Update Nov 17 2:01 PM EST
- The 1040 View has been updated to reflect 2016
Update Nov 15 4:24 PM EST
- Printing and/or displaying from inside the return has been enabled.
Update 4:57 PM EST
Practice Lab 2016 is now available. Please note the following:
- Printing and/or displaying a PDF has not been enabled (Print from inside the return has been enabled)
- The Zip Code Lookup is not yet available
- States have been turned off. As we get states updated via the 2016 requirements, we will be turning them on
- The verbiage changes we made in PL 2015 will be delivered to PL 2016 over the next few days
- The year at the top of the 1040 View has not been updated to 2016 (Updated)
- W-2 Social Security and Medicare Wage percentage calculations have not been updated, however you can key them as you see them on the W-2.
~~ Original Post ~~~
You currently have access to Practice Lab 2015.
You have the ability to Start a New Return and to open your existing PL 2015 returns via the Client Status menu bar from the Welcome Page.
After we complete the migration to our dedicated VITA/TCE environment, we will be making Practice Lab 2016 available again.