Pro Online: Capital Loss Carryover

Question:  Where do I enter Capital Loss Carryover

Answer:  Navigate to the Schedule D Capital Gains Menu.  You can do this by selecting the appropriate line from the 1040 View, Select Schedule D from the Income Menu, or enter Schedule D in the Forms Search1221-cap-gains-menu

Select Begin on the Other Capital Gains Data line


Enter your Capital Loss Carryover on the appropriate line:


Blog Posted 12/21/2016  6:02 PM EST

Print Article