Pro Online: Taxable Scholarships

Question:  Where do I enter taxable scholarships?

Answer:  Navigate to the Federal Section of the return

  • Select Income and Enter Myself
  • Select Begin or Edit on Other Income

This will display the Less Common Income Menu


  • Select Begin on Other Compensation
  • Select Begin on Scholarships and Grants


Print Article