Update 7:10 AM — You may experience a brief disruption of service over the next 15 minutes as we deploy an efile update in preparation for electronic filing
Items that were updated:
- Local sales tax percentage for Sales Tax Worksheet is now rendering in the calc. Previously only the state sales tax percentage was rendering in the calc.
- Schedule A: Medical and Dental Expense entries using Supporting Statements now carries to the Schedule A and 1040.
- F3903 Moving Expenses was calculating at 24 cents p/mile. Corrected to reflect 19 cents p/mile
- F8962 being included in the PDF when not applicable to the return. Now resolved.
- 1040 View Alignment Issues now resolved when using Chrome/Internet Explorer
- Line 74 still mis-aligned
Update 5:35 AM – Complete
Update included changes to:
- Medical and Dental Expenses – Schedule A
- Moving Expenses
- Sales Tax
- Taxes Paid
- 1040 View Alignment
Please check back for more detailed information
We will be deploying a series of updates beginning at 5:00 AM EST. We will be putting the site and returns in maintenance mode. This process will take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
Note: Returns are in maintenance mode when you try to open them and get a login page. This allows the returns to be in maintenance but you can access office administration type roles.
Blog Posted 1/17/2017 6:26 PM EST