We will be putting the site in maintenance mode at 5 AM to make an application update. This will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Fees Charged report no longer displays full SSN
- MD – Military Subtraction now carries Code U from 502U to the 502
- MD – Form 502UP now lets user enter payments per period and does not spread payments evenly throughout year
- PA – Entry added to PA Additions to Income menu to add back PA Exempt Dividends
- AZ – Added Form 340 for Donations to Military Family Relief Fund
- NC: Explanation of Changes added to NC amended menu
- NM: Within Additions to income, you can now allocate income on the PIT-B to carry to the NM column
- NM: Within Additions to income, you can allocate Non-resident military wages to Column B of PIT-B
- UT: Verbiage update to reflect correct birthdate to claim Retirement Tax Credit.
- OH: Verbiage update for Unreimbursed LTCP menu
Blog Posted 2/7/2017 9:15 PM