The below software updates were pushed out this morning.
- ACA – Previously when a qualifying person was listed on a return and the box “Check if this qualifying child is NOT YOUR DEPENDENT” was marked, the qualifying person was still being included as a member of the household when completing the Health Insurance menu. Now when checking the above mentioned box, the qualifying person is not included as a member of the household for ACA.
- ACA – Previously when completing the Health Insurance menu and indicating full year coverage through the Marketplace, the Coverage Exemption page would display in error. This has been corrected.
- 2014 Program – When preparing a 2014 return and indicating the TP/Spouse was deceased, the only Date of Death years available were 2016 and 2017. This has been corrected to reflect Date of Death years 2012 through 2015.
- 1099-R Rollover Validation – If a $10,000 distribution was entered into the 1099-R menu, with $1,000 listed in Box 4 and $10,000 listed in the rollover area, you were not able to save the 1099-R entry due to the rollover amount plus withholdings being higher than the distribution.
- This validation not allowing the 1099-R to be saved has been removed.