The below updates/fixes were pushed out this morning for TaxSlayer Pro Online.
- Form 8379 – Fixed an issue where the Federal Tax Withholdings were not carrying to the 8370 correctly.
- Fixed an issue when checking the boxes for questions 7/8 was not carrying to the PDF.
- Form 1099-Q – Fixed an issue where entries made were allocating to the wrong spouse on the return
- Form W-7 – “Date of Entry into the U.S.” is no longer a required field. “Never Entered U.S.” would manually be written on Line 6d of the W-7.
- Form W-2 – In box 14, the option “MN MSRS C – MN Pickup Contribution” was added to the drop down.