The below items were pushed live for TaxSlayer Pro Online this morning.
- Custom Credits Report: An EFIN column has been added to the report.
- State Direct Deposit not Validating RTN and ACCT entries: An issue was fixed when you had a Federal amount owed but receiving a refund from the state and selected Direct Deposit. If the RTN and ACCT numbers were entered incorrectly, it did not validate when continuing to the Submission page of E-file. This has been corrected.
- Form 1040NR: Form 8843 was not considering leap year and would not allow an entry of 366 days. This has been corrected.
- Schedule C: Business Use of Home was not considering leap year and would not allow an entry of 366 days. This has been corrected.
- EIN Database: When entering an EIN from an employer with a foreign address previously saved at the site, when saving the form, a validation error would pop up for invalid zip code. This has been corrected.